[epp-dev] EPP UDC -> Orbit Libraries

Speaking of the EPP UDC that pulls in the old build of o.a.c.logging... Wayne, what's the status of your new build here? If it is not possible to get it up and running in time for this Indigo milestone we should consider re-building it with the old PDE build. (The same applies for the contribution to the next Helios SR2 RC build).

Regards, Markus