[epp-dev] this week: Indigo M5

Hi package maintainers,

just a quick reminder that we are going to create the M5 Indigo packages this week and that I will ask for sign-offs later this week. The schedule is that the packages should be made available to the public this Friday, which means that the last chance for a rebuild is on Thursday.

* I updated all package definitions from M4 to M5... so that should be done.
* I started an early test build which will be available from http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/indigo/download/20110201-1944/ - it's running since a few minutes now
* This test-build will break if the /updates/staging repository gets updates, but that shouldn't prevent updates there... this EPP build is only an early test build in order to make sure that everything is still working.

Thanks and regards,
Markus

Back to the top