Re: [epp-dev] I broke the EPP build...

Thanks for bringing this up. We have recently cleaned up our repository structure and now use composite sites. Our preferred p2 repository for Helios is now:

 Mylyn for Eclipse Helios: http://download.eclipse.org/tools/mylyn/update/helios

If it's not too late, it would be great if this could be changed in the packages.

Either way we will keep the http://download.eclipse.org/tools/mylyn/update/e3.4 site around for backwards compatibility with Galileo. The new structure allows us to manage Mylyn releases based on Eclipse platform streams which is generally what determines the latest compatible Mylyn release and is simpler to understand for users.

Steffen