[epp-dev] I broke the EPP build...

...and I hope the next build will be green again. I am guilty... but I think I fixed the error in Java, _javascript_, JEE that I introduced yesterday, but I would have asked for confirmation anyway.

The packages Java, _javascript_, and JEE have the Mylyn p2 repository enabled via a touchpoint instruction in the p2.inf and I thought I change the name to "Mylyn for Eclipse 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6". Do you spot the "," - that is not allowed in the parameter and needs to be replaced by a {#44} which I did just now.

Steffen, while we are at it - is Mylyn still using this repository in 3.6 and is the naming correct?

Thanks and regards,
Markus

Back to the top