RE: [epp-dev] M7 Testing

+1 on reporting package (win32.x86 and macosx.cocoa.x86)

-Xiaoying

From: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ian Skerrett
Sent: 2010
57 2:07
To: epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [epp-dev] M7 Testing

I know Markus is on vacation  (at least trying to be on vacation) and tomorrow is suppose to be the M7 package release.   As a reminder, each package maintainer needs to test and provide a +1 for their package before we publish in on the download page.

Here is a link to the build server with the latest packages.  http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/36/download/20100506-1017/   Markus or maybe David please let us know if this is not the correct url?

Ian

--
Ian Skerrett
Director of Marketing