Re: [epp-dev] New package for Linux developers

The main question I have is why anyone would download the C/C++ IDE for Linux if there was a Linux C/C++ IDE. Just wondering if this would cause confusion.

In the world of C/C++, platforms matter. I can see Mac specific features for the Mac version of C/C++ IDE (Objective-C support for example), or Windows specific features for the Windows IDE (MinGW support for example). I wonder if we need to break these out.