Re: [epp-dev] New package for Linux developers

Hi,

* Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2010-02-18 10:21]:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/303198

> Would it be a package of its own or would it make sense to include
> some (all?) of the planned Linux features in the already existing
> C/C++ package?

I don't know what features you mean.  I was imagining a standalone zip
download.

> Am I right that this would be a "Linux-only" package

Yes, I think that's best for our first attempt.

> (What about the tools from the parallel tools project

I've never played with them but I can't see why not :)

Andrew

Back to the top