Re: [epp-dev] schedule for RC1 and EPP conf. call items

Hi package maintainers,

a new build for EPP Galileo RC1 is ready to test:

  http://www.eclipse.org/epp/download.php
  Build ID: 20090521-0738

Please test and send me your feedback (+1/-1).

If necessary I will rebuild *all* packages tomorrow (Friday) morning which means that there would be another test-cycle including sign-offs.

As far as I can see, most problems have been resolved: The build is based on a repository created by Buckminster, the build has been started with Hudson, errors in the logfiles have been fixed, and the Mac OSX problem with p2 should be solved, too. I hope that someone can test the Mac OSX packages and can confirm that this is really solved!

Thanks and regards,
Markus