Re: [epp-dev] EPP automated build, first incarnation

Thanks, Thomas! That is great. I tried it immediately and had a p2 repository with all EPP bundles and features in just a few minutes! After this success here are the first questions...

It generated the feature/ and plugins/ directory, but when I am exporting the .product manually I also export it for different platforms which results in an additional binary/ directory with the zip's that include the eclipse executable etc. (e.g. binary/epp.package.reporting_root.cocoa.macosx.x86_1.0.0)

In the end the content of those is the same as in the files distributed by the platform team (e.g. org.eclipse.equinox.executable_root.cocoa.macosx.x86_3.3.200.v20090429-1630-7M-Fm-FI3UouOdfuhJyz-z0c).

Are those binaries really necessary or can they be omitted (like you do it in your build)?

More questions will follow soon... building a package right now.

Regards, Markus