[epp-dev] EPP Meeting Minutes

Meeting Minutes from conference call on May 6.

Attendees: Diego (Pulsar), Markus (EPP), Michael (PHP), Gabe (Foundation), Eric Rizzo (great guy and Tech PMC), Doug S (CDT), Ian (Foundation), Thomas (EPP)

Action Items:

  1. Markus will send out an e-mail Thursday morning with the current status of the EPP M& packages.  He will list the packages that are ready for testing and those that still can’t be built properly.
  2. Package maintainers need to test their packages and provide feedback by Thursday end of day, so Markus can rebuild with any changes required.
  3. Markus will rebuild any package on Friday.
  4. All package maintainers needed to sign off on their package by Friday to be include in the download page going live on Monday.
  5. Nathan will create a download page based on the existing packages, to ensure we have all the information.  Target is to have the download page available Monday, May 11 with the tested EPP M7 packages available.
  6. We plan to respin the download page on Wednesday, May 13 to include any new packages that were built and tested subsequent to Monday version.
  7. Thomas has the automated build infrastructure working.  He will be the M7 packages in parallel to the manual method Markus is using.  After M7, we will switch over to the automated method to build RC1 packages.  RC1 is due May 21.
  8. Markus is also updating the wiki documentation.  Everyone is asked to review and provide feedback and questions.   http://wiki.eclipse.org/EPP/Galileo_Packages
  9. Diego raise an issue that part of Pulsar was not actually part of Galileo.  Ian and Diego agreed to take the issue up with the Pulsar and MTJ team.  The expectation is that EPP packages are subsets of Galileo.

Next Meeting:

May 13, 2009

11amET/5pmCET

1-613-287-8000