Re: [epp-dev] Problems trying to build the EPP packages.

When removing all warnings that stem from the use of different versions of the same component or from the fact that optional components could not be found, I still have this error.

[0064] : No suitable provider for component org.eclipse.emf.emfqtv.all.sdk:eclipse.feature was found in searchPath galileo TAG-ID 0064 = path: org.eclipse.epp.package.modeling.feature:eclipse.feature$1.0.0.qualifier#OSGi

So it's the org.eclipse.epp.package.modeling.feature that directly references the org.eclipse.emf.emfqtv.all.sdk feature. And that feature is not found in Galileo!

- thomas

Markus Knauer wrote:
I cannot think of any connections between my environment and these errors, but in any case: I am currently using the I20090416-1053 build of the SDK for developing/building/etc.

Markus

Back to the top