Re: [epp-dev] Problems trying to build the EPP packages.

> No suitable provider for component
> com.ibm.etools.emf.event:osgi.bundle/[3.0.0,4.0.0]#OSGi was found in
> searchPath galileo

May be from WTP (or, at least an early, ancient version of WTP,
org.eclipse.jem packages, specifically). Should be "optional" requirement
in a bundle. (I actually thought we got rid of that in latest version, so
feel free to open a bug if causing trouble ... or maybe someone just
copied us :)

> No suitable provider for component
> com.ibm.icu:osgi.bundle/[3.4.0,4.0.0)#OSGi was found in searchPath
galileo

Someone has forgotten to move up.

> No suitable provider for component
> org.eclipse.emf.emfqtv.all.sdk:eclipse.feature was found in searchPath
> galileo

no info

> No suitable provider for component
> org.eclipse.perfmsr.core:osgi.bundle/1.0.0#OSGi was found in searchPath
> galileo

May be from WTP (or, at least an early version of WTP). Should be
"optional" requirement in a bundle. Not really required to build. But if
present while running, some extra performance measurements are captured.

Back to the top