Re: [epp-dev] EPP Meeting Minutes

Markus Knauer wrote:
Yepp, these were my concerns in the call yesterday. I don't want to make them 'visible' because there is no reason for a user of Galileo to install a second product into one. In fact, it is dangerous and could cause a lot of trouble.

There will be two distinct IU's. One for the package feature and one for the actual product. The product will not be visible in the Update Manager UI because it is not a feature.

I don't see any harm in making the package features visible (with or without category). They should install without problems.

- thomas

Putting the additional metadata and the artifacts into the Galileo repository - I cannot see the real advantage, in my experience it sometimes helps to stay independent, but I don't have a strong opinion on that.

Markus