Re: [epp-dev] Package update testing

Pascal Rapicault wrote:
Given that it is likely that people will upgrade to the SR1 release. To make sure we are on the right track for this, I would like that we setup our builds and various servers (including Galileo interim release) to allow for the update path to be tested.

I agree that this is VERY important. I suspect that many of the user-reported problems which plagued p2 in Ganymede could have avoided the GA release had there been more opportunity for update testing in the milestones. Let's do whatever is necessary to avoid making the same mistake with Galileo.

What can the "outsiders" (ie, non-commiters) do to help with this?

Eric

Back to the top