Re: [epp-dev] EPP Wizard Project

Hi Gabe,

this is very good news!

I went over the list of open bugs of the EPP wizard and thought that we can update and close most of them. With the exception of bug 247613 (feedback form) and 248569 (EPP UDC for the Wizard) they could be closed. I will check today and update the bugs.

You wrote that you are now able to run the wizard? Does that include creating the installer, downloading it and using the installer to create a custom Eclipse on your disk?

Regards, Markus