Re: [epp-dev] Problems with "EPP/How to build a package locally", Help needed

Hi Markus,

Sorry to bother you with my series of mails. I was puzzled to understand error log, I used the same log file you made changes to, and also I tried all your guidelines.
C:\eppEclipseLocal2\runtime-New_configuration\workingPlace\unzipper.xml:9: Execute failed: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "unzip" (in directory "C:\eppEclipseLocal2\runtime-New_configuration\temp"): CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified

While executing package.xml script,(C:\eppEclipseLocal2\Eclipse-RCP\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.pde.build_3.4.0.v20080604\scripts\package.xml)

It is expecting a .zip file from C:\eppEclipseLocal2\runtime-New_configuration\temp", But nothing was dumped into temp folder.

Could you please take a look at log file attached and help me.

Thank you
Jay