Re: [epp-dev] Problems with "EPP/How to build a package locally", Help needed

Hi Jay,

I am not sure what causes this error that you have in your logfile.

(1)
-> IOException: InputStream ended after 2602849 bytes
-> Unable to remove "D:\...\features\com.quantum.beanshell.feature_3.3.0" from
the file system.

=> Maybe it helps if you delete the EPP build workspace. Could be related to
Windows or the Windows filesystem but this is only a guess...

(2)
FeatureDownloadException: An exception occured while downloading feature
from "http://quantum.sourceforge.net/.../com.quantum.help.feature_3.3.0.jar";.

=> This is definitively an error in your network connection.

Going through the dependencies of the quantum features, I found out that at
least the feature org.eclipse.gef is missing and then there is a bundle
org.junit referenced (provided by feature org.eclipse.jdt). In order to add
this to your config file add

    <feature
      id="org.eclipse.jdt"
      version="latest">
    </feature>
    <feature
      id="org.eclipse.gef"
      version="latest">
    </feature>

to the list of required features and

    <updateSite url="http://download.eclipse.org/releases/ganymede/"; />

as additional update site / repository. The org.eclipse.gef feature will be
loaded from this site.

I've attached the modified config file to the mail.

Regards, Markus

--
Markus Knauer
INNOOPRACT Informationssysteme GmbH