[epp-dev] Re: (increasingly misnamed) Eclipse project announcment

Tim, Jeff, et al,
Projects do not define the contents of the main eclipse.org pages. The EMO staff intends to have a facility like this wizard on the eclipse.org main download area and we would like to use the EPP one if it works for our needs, but there is no guarantee. In other words, I'm just trying to explain that discussing this (will the EPP developed wizard be used on the eclipse.org main download page) on the EPP dev mailing list is not really useful because it is not the EPP project's decision to make.

- Bjorn
1) Is this officially planned for rollout on Eclipse.org's main
download area?

--

[end of message]

Back to the top