Re: [epp-dev] Re: [eclipse.org-committers] Eclipse project announcement

Hi Tim/all,

I've added myself to the page Tim created.

I don't believe it's a good idea to expand this too fast, but I just wanted to point out that nearly all the projects (leads, + releng, + others perhaps) will eventually be interested in these directions, as what is being talked about here (ease of use for discovery, install/etc) has a lot of effect on a project's distribution, usage, and hence community building and 'success'. I'm also sure the commercial members will be interested for similar reasons. I'm sure everyone is aware of this, so I've now done my stating of the obvious-but-perhaps-easy to forget truth...for the next hour or so anyway. :)

Scott

Back to the top