Re: [epp-dev] Question about package updates

Title: Re: [epp-dev] Question about package updates
As far as I know, all EPP packages are assembled from Ganymede bits (modeling is, certainly).  So, the Ganymede update site should serve as a package update site, and it’s already listed as an available site.

Best,
Rich