From: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Markus Knauer
Sent: 2008年6月24日 5:03
To: Eclipse Packaging Project
Subject: [epp-dev] testing package builds

Hi package maintainers,

David announced in todays Ganymede CC that he is going to disable the
Ganymatic build. After the last Ganymede build I started an EPP build
(20080623-1700, see (2) below) with the results available from

http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/34/download/20080623-1700/index.html

Could you please test and report about its status until Tuesday 6/24, 9am EDT?
I'd like to rename and copy this one to the final Ganymede download location
if I get your +1's.

Thanks and regards,
Markus