[epp-dev] Important: Planning until the final release

Hi package maintainers,

I am sure you are aware of the 'Ganymede Final Daze' document:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Ganymede/Final_Daze

Some more important additions:

(1) Friday, Monday:
I will ask you about the current status, i.e. known issues, important and
expected changes until the final build, etc. - I need to get a feeling about
the overall status.

(2) Monday 6/23, by 17:00 EDT, at the latest
As soon as I get the information that the final 'staging' is up, I will start
the final EPP build (about 100 minutes). I will send you a mail with the
exact download URL and I expect you to test the packages as soon as they are
available.

(3) Tuesday 6/24, 9:00 EDT
I ask you to send your 'go' to this epp-dev mailing list; packages without a
go until 9am EDT cannot be renamed/copied to the download area!

Does this sound feasible or do you have any suggestions, questions?

Thanks for your help!

Markus

Back to the top