Re: [epp-dev] testing package builds

The correct one is at http://download.eclipse.org/releases/ganymede/staging/ as far as I can tell. I tried it just pulling it from the update site and it grabbed the correct version.

The issue seems to be that the JEE package is missing several DTP features.

We need all of the User Documentation Features and the Intro as well as the documentation plug-in.

Can we add that to our package definition?

--Fitz

Brian Fitzpatrick
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Eclipse Data Tools Platform Connectivity Team Lead
Senior Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.

Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/23/2008 04:03 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Packaging Project <epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Eclipse Packaging Project <epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [epp-dev] testing package builds

Hi Brian,

it is the latest build which is available from the Ganymede Staging Update
Site (http://download.eclipse.org/releases/ganymede/staging/)

Maybe you should have a look here:
http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/34/download/20080623-1700/jee.log

This logfile contains the included features and their versions. I am able to
find org.eclipse.datatools.doc.user with version
1.6.0.v200806171040-37_-8w95CKAECFAEGI - do you expect something different?

Regards,
Markus