Re: [epp-dev] testing package builds

Hi Brian,

it is the latest build which is available from the Ganymede Staging Update
Site (http://download.eclipse.org/releases/ganymede/staging/)

Maybe you should have a look here:
http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/34/download/20080623-1700/jee.log

This logfile contains the included features and their versions. I am able to
find org.eclipse.datatools.doc.user with version
1.6.0.v200806171040-37_-8w95CKAECFAEGI - do you expect something different?

Regards,
Markus