From: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dan Rubel
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 2:30 PM
To: Eclipse Packaging Project
Subject: Re: [epp-dev] Packaging Comparison Chart

Then how does the "Classic" on the compare-packages page (http://phoenix.eclipse.org/packages/compare-packages) relate to the "Classic" on the Eclipse download page (http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/) ? My understanding is that "Classic" refers to the Eclipse SDK. Maybe that has changed? Maybe "Classic" will mean something new on the 3.4 download page? Sorry if I've missed something...

Nathan Gervais wrote:

No, Classic is a “fake package” it’s the Platform download disguised to look like a package.

Nathan Gervais - nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx

Web Developer

The Eclipse Foundation