Re: [epp-dev] Package Config Files : New and Noteworthy

I tried to collect that data for the CPP package and already updated it in CVS
(and manually on the download area).

  <MoreInfo>
  <NewAndNoteworthy

url="http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/S-3.4M1-200708091105/eclipse-news-M1.html";
    project="Eclipse Platform M1" />
  <NewAndNoteworthy
  <NewAndNoteworthy
    url="http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/NewIn50";
    project="Eclipse CDT" />
  <NewAndNoteworthy
    url="http://www.eclipse.org/mylyn/new/";
    project="Eclipse Mylyn" />
  </MoreInfo>

But there are many problems: Some projects have such a page, other have not.
The Eclipse Platform team has one URL for every milestone (not RC, because
these should not add functionality).

In the above example, I added an element for every N&N of the platform, but I
am not sure if this is the way to go. Any thoughts?

Markus

On Tuesday 03 June 2008, Nathan Gervais wrote:
> I'm fine with whatever fields you wish to provide.  I just need to tell the
> parser what to expect.
>
> Nathan Gervais - nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Web Developer
> The Eclipse Foundation