From: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Markus Knauer
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 10:30 AM
To: Eclipse Packaging Project
Subject: Re: [epp-dev] Package Config Files : New and Noteworthy

On Monday 02 June 2008, Nathan Gervais wrote:
> With the RC2 files being readied for release.  Is there any chance we can
> get the New and Noteworthy meta data into the package config files?

Yes, this is a todo item on my list and I know that we agreed to provide
(i.e.
ask the package maintainers to provide) this data and integrated it into
their package configuration files.

  http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/epp-dev/msg00213.html

But unfortunately, going through my handwritten notes here, I only wrote
down 'New&Noteworthy'. As far as I can remember, we decided to include the
URL part only (<NewAndNoteworthy url="" project=”Web Tools Platform”/>) and
not the <NewAndNoteworthyText>.

Is this correct? Or am I wrong?

Package maintainers, could you please update your configuration files with
the
data? If you let me know that you have done so, I can take care that the
configuration files on the download server gets updated, too.

Thanks for the reminder,
Markus