Re: [epp-dev] Re: EPP packages - RC1

I have done a smoke test of the Java package on Linux and Windows. Everything looks good.

Steffen

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 7:48 AM, Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
FYI: I've done my own smoke tests (start, project creation, ... some other
things) of all packages on every platform and all packages looked good to me.

I am going to rename/copy the packages to the download area; Denis has frozen
the download.eclipse.org servers which means that the packages will be
available tomorrow.

Markus