From: Markus Knauer [mailto:mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 2008年4月14日 21:27
To: Richard Gronback; Mik Kersten; David M Williams; Wenfeng Li; Xiaoying Gu
Cc: Eclipse Packaging Project
Subject: EPP packages - M6

Hi package maintainers,

apart from usual last minute problems in some packages, the last build seems
to me stable enough to be called M6. Did you have a chance to test the
20080414-0540 build [1]?

One thing that still needs to be discussed is the level of testing by the
package maintainers. That's still pending and I started a document on the
wiki with some initial thoughts [2].

For M6 I suggest that

* you provide feedback about the 20080414-0540 build today (well, as soon as
  possible)

* I'll remind the webmasters about today's server freeze (now)

* I'll copy the bits to the download server in order to distribute them to the
  Eclipse mirror servers (now)

* tomorrow we change the web site and announce the M6 release together with
  the Ganymede update site

Does that sound feasible?

Thanks and regards,
Markus