  From:       Richard Gronback <richard.gronback@xxxxxxxxxxx>

  To:         David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>, Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  Cc:         wli@xxxxxxxxxxx, Mik Kersten <mik@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Eclipse Packaging Project <epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

  Date:       04/14/2008 06:25 PM

  Subject:    [epp-dev] Re: EPP packages - M6

I?d say it?s pretty bad.  I?ve played with the PDE?s Product Export a bit
just to compare and found the same error as below, which is due to the fact
that PDE is not yet producing a bundle.info file.  Technically, the
bundle.info that ships with the Modeling EPP package is incorrect, as each
bundle in the /plugins directory should be listed in this file.  Then
again, they did provide the backward compatibility feature that is supposed
to allow bundles in /plugins to be picked up as with /dropins.

What do you think Markus?   Can you provide a workaround, or are we looking
at an M6a for Mac?

Thanks,
Rich