Re: [epp-dev] EPP planning until Ganymede release

I've update the list according to our conference call and put it on a webpage:

  http://www.eclipse.org/epp/plan.php

Markus

On Wednesday 20 February 2008, Markus Knauer wrote:
> Hi *,
>
> I am trying to find out WHAT needs to be planned and WHEN these tasks must
> be finished. This should be the basis for our discussion on the conference
> call today.
>
> This is a list with tasks and my proposed dates. Based on your experience:
> Did we miss something?
>
> * Version number of this release? 1.0.0?
> * EPP Release Review (EPP package build and EPP UDC)
>   => May 28
> * Feature freeze
>   * EPP package build
>     => May 09 (if possible)
>   * EPP UDC
>     => Feb (that's in the past!)
> * new packages announced by new maintainers on bugzilla
>   => Ganymede M5 OR after EclipseCon
> * new packages available, i.e. config file exists and build is successful
>   => Ganymede M6
> * feature freeze for new packages (i.e. the final content must be
>   => Ganymede M7
> * GO for the individual packages from the package maintainers
>   => Test as often as possible, GO expected between EPP and server freeze.
>   => Do we need to specify the testing?
>

> In the context with the current release planning, it looks like this:
>
>  Feb 22     Ganymede M5 (EPP)
>  Feb 22     EclipseCon Memory Sticks (EPP)
>  Feb 22   ? EPP new packages must be announced on bugzilla
>  Feb 27     Europa Winter (EPP)
>  Feb 29     Europa Winter (Public Access)
>
>  Mar 17     EclipseCon
>  Mar 20     EclipseCon
>  Mar 21   ? EPP new packages must be announced on bugzilla
>
>  Apr 11     Ganymede M6 API Freeze (EPP)
>  Apr 11   ? EPP new packages available
>
>  May 09     Ganymede M7 (EPP)
>  May 09   ? EPP package content feature freeze
>  May 09   ? EPP package build feature freeze
>  May 23     Ganymede RC1 (EPP)
>  May 30     Ganymede RC2 (EPP)
>  May 28   ? EPP release review
>
>  Jun 06     Ganymede RC3 (EPP)
>  Jun 13     Ganymede RC4 (EPP)
>  Jun 23     Ganymede Final (EPP)
>  Jun 25     Ganymede Final (Public Access)
>

> Markus

Markus Knauer
INNOOPRACT Informationssysteme GmbH
###   phone: +49 721 664 733 0
###     fax: +49 721 664 733 29
###     web: www.innoopract.com

According to Section 80 of the German Corporation Act
Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH must indicate the following information:
Address: Stephanienstrasse 20, 76133 Karlsruhe Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause, Eric von der Heyden
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Karlsruhe HRB 7883