[epp-dev] Eclipse Summit Europe

Hi *,

these days I am attending the very interesting Eclipse Summit Europe. That
means I am not available to attend to any conference calls or to organise
one.

Here is a short EPP status overview... more things from the Eclipse Summit
Europe will follow later:

-> All packages based on 3.3.1 and the Europa Fall Maintenance were delivered
and are available for download
-> I had many problems with the schedule of the Europa Fall release and
breaking Europa builds because of several reasons; as a result the release
plan for the next Europa Winter release will be changed

-> Code cleanup in the package build; the complete configuration data is now
available in one single xml file

-> I've seen some bug reports and mailing list entries, all of them dealing
with the Installer -> what's the progress on that?

Markus

Back to the top