Re: [epp-dev] CC - today or next Tuesday?

Okay, that's fine with me as long as we update each other on the mailing list.
So let's skip the CC once again, but I would like to get back to Thursday as
EPP-CC-day. The next EPP CC would be on Thursday, 6th of October.

If there is anything to discuss (Ian?, anyone else?), please send me a ping on
Skype or send me a mail.

* Europa Fall Maintenance - I've written about it on some other mailing lists.
In short: It is scheduled for the end of this week. I've prepared some new
package builds and uploaded them today.
When I see that they are picked up by more mirrors I will update the EPP
download page eclipse.org/epp/download.php

* I was busy working on the 0.5 release of g-Eclipse, but this week I am
trying to move EPP from Eclipse 3.2 (yes, it's still 3.2 based!) to 3.3, but
there are still unresolved Ant problems. Anyway, the 3.2 build still works as
a fallback, so this in not critical.

* Is someone attending Eclipse Summit Europe? If yes, it would be nice to meet
you there!

Regards,
Markus

On Tuesday 25 September 2007 06:08, Mark Russell wrote:
> I suggest next Tuesday for the meeting.  I have no more progress to report
> than I did on Thursday.  I'm still waining on an answer to a question I
> posted on 20 Sep 07.
>
> > I have successfully build an archive in the exe format.  When I run the
> > exe I get nothing.
> >
>  > I tried using the -debug argument and it pops up a
>  > console window.  The problem is that the window goes away right after
>  > the installer exits and I can not see what the issue is.
> >
> > I tried the -log argument and then the installer exits immediately with
> > no log file produced.
> >
> > Am I doing this wrong?  How should I debug this?
>
> So I have no progress to report.  My recommendation would be that we wait
> until either Thursday or next Tuesday.
>
> Markus Knauer wrote:
> > Tomorrow (Tuesday), same time as every call?
> >
> > 5pm CEST / 11am EDT / 8am PDT
> >
> > Ian's call-in numbers:
> >     1-613-287-8000
> >     1-866-362-7064
> >     Passcode: 880932
> >
> > Markus
> >
> > On Thursday 20 September 2007 15:21, Mark Russell wrote:
> >> Next Tuesday would work for Dan and I.  11:00EDT?
> >>
> >> Status on the installers:
> >> I have an installer for the java package build but I'm debugging why the
> >> exe is not starting the eclipse installer RCP.  By Tuesday I should have
> >> this working.

Markus Knauer
INNOOPRACT Informationssysteme GmbH
###   phone: +49 721 664 733 0
###     fax: +49 721 664 733 29
###     web: www.innoopract.com

According to Section 80 of the German Corporation Act
Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH must indicate the following information:
Address: Stephanienstrasse 20, 76133 Karlsruhe Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause, Eric von der Heyden
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Karlsruhe HRB 7883