Re: [epp-dev] CC - today or next Tuesday?

I suggest next Tuesday for the meeting. I have no more progress to report than I did on Thursday. I'm still waining on an answer to a question I posted on 20 Sep 07.

I have successfully build an archive in the exe format. When I run the exe I get nothing.
> I tried using the -debug argument and it pops up a
> console window.  The problem is that the window goes away right after the installer exits
> and I can not see what the issue is.

I tried the -log argument and then the installer exits immediately with no log file produced.

Am I doing this wrong? How should I debug this?

So I have no progress to report.  My recommendation would be that we wait until either Thursday or next Tuesday.
Markus Knauer wrote:
Tomorrow (Tuesday), same time as every call?

5pm CEST / 11am EDT / 8am PDT
Ian's call-in numbers:
    1-613-287-8000
    1-866-362-7064
    Passcode: 880932

Markus

On Thursday 20 September 2007 15:21, Mark Russell wrote:
Next Tuesday would work for Dan and I.  11:00EDT?

Status on the installers:
I have an installer for the java package build but I'm debugging why the
exe is not starting the eclipse installer RCP.  By Tuesday I should have
this working.

Markus Knauer wrote:
Hi *,

once again one of these last minute questions... is there a need for a
conference call today, or can we reschedule it to Tuesday next week?

I would prefer a conference call on *Tuesday*, because if you look at the
Europa Build page (http://dash.eclipse.org/~bfreeman/europa/) you still
find a failing Europa build. I hope to see a working Europa build this
week that allows to build packages - then we could talk next week about
these new packages and what needs to be changed for Europa Fall.

What do you think?

Markus