[epp-dev] status call reminder

On Friday 01 June 2007 11:55, Markus Knauer wrote:
>    We will have short status calls every Thursday from now on.

I just wanted to remind all of you that we will have the weekly conference
call tomorrow - same time, same numbers:

  Thursday (2007-06-07)  5pm CEST / 11am EDT / 8am PDT
  And Ian's call-in numbers:
   1-613-287-8000
   1-866-362-7064
   Passcode: 880932

Despite the fact that we have a bank holiday tomorrow, I will try to wrap an
installer around the packages. Andrey sent me a brief documentation on how to
do this just a view minutes before. I'll give it a try and tell you about my
success (or not) tomorrow.

Andrey: Could you please assemble a wiki page with the content of the document
that you have sent to me?

Markus

Back to the top