[epp-dev] Fwd: Re: quota for the EPP project

FYI... disk quota on the download server

Markus

Subject: Re: quota for the EPP project
Date: Friday 01 June 2007 14:13
From: "Eclipse WebMaster (Denis Roy)"
To: Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Markus,

The purpose of the quotas is only to ensure that teams keep the
downloads area clean of old builds, because everything there is mirrored
worldwide.

EPP will definitely need lots of disk space, so I've increased your
quota to 10 GB. It should be updated on the website by tomorrow.

Do note that the quotas are not hard limits - even if you reach your
quota, you can still put files up.  You'll simply be nagged with daily
e-mail reminders  :-)

Denis

--

Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx