RE: [epp-dev] project plan

- M1 was from my point of view not a real milestone; the definition of entry

level downloads (especially the content) is an ongoing process and still
needs refinements.

Can I help with further refinement?

- M2: We delivered only one demo package based on 3.3M6 to gain some
feedback
from the community. In this case you are completely right: That was not
enough, but it is caused by the lack of time and, what is more important, we

are still waiting for the IP approval (see IPZilla #1395). Ian, maybe we can

come back to your offer to speed things up in that area?

In the end I am still confident that we will see the next packages soon. But

we should consider to mention real dates and better description of the
content of the milestone releases!

Would it make sense to have a phone call to discuss the specifics?

Markus

On Wednesday 11 April 2007 20:32, Ian Skerrett wrote:
> Is there any update on the Packaging Project project plan.   I saw that a
> first milestone was put out for the Java IDE, I put some feedback on the
> newsgroup but I have nto seen any follow-up?  I would be interested in
> seeing if there is a plan to have milestone and RC leading up to Europa at
> the end of June.
>

> Ian
>

> Ian Skerrett
>
> Director of Marketing