Re: [epl-discuss] Next Conference Call

All,

Based on the responses, I will be scheduling two separate one hour calls. Meeting notices will follow shortly.
  1. Tomorrow, Wednesday March 29th @ 11:00am Eastern.
  2. Thursday, April 6th @ 9:00am Eastern.

The call information is below, and will be included in the meeting notices as well.

Please feel to attend either or both, as your schedule permits.

Please note that for these calls we will not be reviewing motivations or any presentation materials. I am hoping that we have got to the point where we will be focusing on the drafts in hand, and correcting any errors or omissions.

Some helpful links from the email archives:

[1] Materials from last call: https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/epl-discuss/msg00112.html

[2] Current drafts for review and comment: https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/epl-discuss/msg00116.html

Participant conference extension: 428, then enter pin 5422
North America 1-866-569-4992
Germany 49-692-2224-6059
France 33-17-070-8535
UK 0800-033-7806