[epl-discuss] EPL Revisions

All,

Thank you to all who participated in our conference call last month. Many of your excellent suggestions are incorporated in this revision.

Please see the following annotated redline versions of the current state of EPLv2 revisions. At the request of some I have also annotated this with comments on what motivated the changes.

EPLv2 rev2 1.11-redline to 1.0-annotated.odt
EPLv2 rev2 1.11-redline to 1.0-annotated.pdf
EPLv2 rev2 1.11-redline to 1.0-annotated.docx
These files are a clean version of the license.
EPLv2 rev2 1.11 - clean.odt
EPLv2 rev2 1.11 - clean.pdf
EPLv2 rev2 1.11 - clean.docx
I will be sending an email shortly to kick off scheduling our next public conference call to discuss this draft.

Thanks again for your thoughtful feedback!
--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx