Re: [epf-dev] EPF Composer platform ?

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 1:33 PM, Onno van der Straaten <onno.van.der.straaten@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Help > Install New Software. Correct. That should do it.

Well. After playing a lot to learn how this OSGi thing works in Eclipse I got some advances.

For one side I could not use your command invoking org.eclipse.equinox.p2.publisher.ProductAction. I tried with several Eclipse distributions  (Helios/modeling tools, Kepler/Fedora one and Kepler/standard) with a lot of messages I couldn't untangle.

On the other side I found a way it seems to work... a bit. I used this command:

java -jar /usr/lib/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.3.0.v20130729-1833.jar \
 -console -clean -consolelog -nosplash \
 -application org.eclipse.equinox.p2.publisher.FeaturesAndBundlesPublisher \
 -metadataRepository file:$HOME/epf-p2-repo/ \
 -artifactRepository file:$HOME/epf-p2-repo/ \
 -source $HOME/epf-composer \
 -configs=ANY \
 -compress \
 -publishArtifacts

And it created that epf-p2-repo. The weird thing is it's not working for importing through the [Help > Install New Software] method. Maybe it lacks some metadata I'm not aware how to create. You can see the output artifact at http://olea.org/tmp/epf-p2-repo/

Any other tip?
--

Ismael Olea

http://olea.org/diario/Help > Install New Software.Help > Install New Software.