Re: [epf-dev] EPF Composer platform ?

F:\epf-composer is the binary official distribution as you can download from the EPF site.

I can't shed any light on possible compatibility issues when using a more recent version. I always stick to the same version as EPF just to be as sure as can be on not having any issues. But it might work. Personally I don't use repackaged versions of Eclipse. I don't see the benefit of using repackaged versions. Typically they will lag and possibly they will lag a lot depending... And installation is a matter of download and unzip, and maybe, optionally create a shortcut.

Of course you can choose a distribution to your liking. I just choose a distribution that I think best fits EPF. Eclipse Modeling Tools I think is it. Of course when you are a Java EE person, it makes more sense to choose the Java EE distribution.

Help > Install New Software. Correct. That should do it.