Re: [epf-dev] EPF Wiki with Postgres

Hi Onno,

My problem is that I do not have knowledge about Rails :)

I've installed mysql for now, just to test..

Could you point me how could I run those tests ?

cheers

Cristiano

On 29/11/11 17:00, Onno van der Straaten wrote:
Hi Cristiano,
I haven't tested it but in principle it could work as Rails is database agnostic and PostgreSQL is one of the supported databases, I think. It is easy enough to try. To be sure it will work without problems you should run all tests against a PostgreSQL database. If they all pass it will work.
Best Regards,
Onno