[epf-dev] Tycho building for EPF Composer in Helios

Hi guys,

How I would like to use recent versions of egit/jgit + mylyn and other plugins, I've decided to fork and update EPF Composer to Indigo.

Well, unfortunately, because Indigo has so many deprecated things that were completely removed (like Actions that was replaced by Handlers) that challenge was not possible with my short knowledge on old RPC syntax and short time.

But I could do it for Helios (at least) in last weekend... today I've pushed the initial version into my github here: https://github.com/cvgaviao/EPF-Composer

I've created a Tycho building (for helios only) where we can choose to build the P2 repository and install plugin from it, or we can build cross-platform products (win, linux, macos for now).

My next jobs (maybe in next weekend) is integrate the existent tests with tycho... and integrate the NL projects to the build.

I've manually tested with MacOS (my machine) and it seems to be running ok... If anyone that has windows or linux wanted to have a try... let me know the experience.

Any comment are welcome too..

cheers

Cristiano

Back to the top