Colin O'Neil
Rick Murphy
Bruce MacIsaac
Ricardo Balduino
Chris Sibbald

Topics
======

*** OMG submission

Carson Holmes and Chris Armstrong indicated an interest in joining an EPF faction contributing to the OMG RFP.

Action: Bruce to send out an invite to those who previously indicated an interest to see if they would also like to participate.
Action: Bruce to reach out to Ivar to see if we are welcome to join.

*** Release Plan

Action: Colin will address Bruce's comments by beginning of August
Action: Ricardo and Colin will start legal process in July

Other content for release?

Ana working on Lean content
Action: Ricardo to contact Ana

Bugs in EPF wiki, Onno could address them, but Bugzilla items need to be entered
Action: Jeff will create Bugzilla entry

Thomas asking about 64-bit support for tooling - Chris Sibbald said we have no plan at this point; EPFC could run on 64 bit OS on 32 bit mode

Action: Thomas to open Bugzilla item and we will put it in the backlog, maybe get contributions from the community on an implementation for this

*** Webinars

Rick Murphy from General Services Administration agreed to present on their use of EPF for the Oct Webinar.

Possible August webinar topics:

- RMC/EPF differences got 2 votes (from non-ibmers)
- One request for SOA techniques and BPM
- Bruce suggested CMMi mapping to IBM practices as a topic

Action: Bruce to send email and ask the community to cast their votes on topics above, or suggest new topics and presenters.

Please let us know if you have comments or questions.
Thanks!

Bruce / Ricardo
EPF co-leads

Back to the top