Product Manager, Cross-Rational Products and Initiatives
IBM Software, Rational
Ottawa, Ontario | 613-266-5061

----- Forwarded by Chris Sibbald/Ottawa/IBM on 05/12/2011 11:35 AM -----

From:        "Chris Sibbald" <chrissibbald@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Chris Sibbald/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Date:        05/12/2011 11:35 AM
Subject:        Email sent to SWEBOK contact via SWEBOK website

Hello,

I am a member of the Eclipse Process Framework Project (www.eclipse.org/epf).  The EPF is an open source project within the Eclipse Foundation to provide open source tooling and content related to systems and software engineering best practices.  The tooling implements the Object Management Group Software and Systems Process Engineering Meta-Model V2.0 (www.omg.org/spec/SPEM/2.0/PDF).

I am reaching out to see if there is any interest in making the upcoming SWEBOK content available in the EPF/SPEM format.  This would provide another channel to promulgate the SWEBOK in a format that is easily consumable by industry and academia.

Please let me know if there is any interest and I can provide more information.

Thanks,
Chris Sibbald
Chris.Sibbald@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top