To: "epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Krammer, Martin" <Martin.Krammer@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 02/07/2011 10:58PM
Subject: [epf-dev] Work product slots

Hello everyone,
I read about the work product slots concept in the MAM, and what confuses me is the information that work product slots should never be used as an output of a task. What happens if one work product is the result of several tasks (e.g. the wp is improved throughout a process), so from my understanding it would make sense to set up work product slots as outputs, in order to maintain the independence of single tasks or practices.

Any comments?

Martin