From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Krammer, Martin
Sent: 08 February 2011 06:59
To: epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [epf-dev] Work product slots

Hello everyone,
I read about the work product slots concept in the MAM, and what
confuses me is the information that work product slots should never be
used as an output of a task. What happens if one work product is the
result of several tasks (e.g. the wp is improved throughout a process),
so from my understanding it would make sense to set up work product
slots as outputs, in order to maintain the independence of single tasks
or practices.

Any comments?

Martin