[epf-dev] Seeking Someone w/ EPF, Agile, Process Design and DATA Skills for 4-6 Weeks

Hi EPF Community!

I'm hoping someone on this group can help me find a solution...

I need to locate someone who can help our team knock out about 4-6 weeks worth of Process Redesign Work involving the redesign of a DATA life-cycle process.

This work supports one our teams in NYC who have captured 75-100 User Stories related to how we need to "re-shape" the way roles in an IT organization responsible for DATA (DBA's, Data Architects, Information Architects, ETL Experts, etc.) orchestrate their workflows to better integrate with Agile engineering teams.

The goal is to facilitate a "solution" to each of the User Stories and then capture these solutions in the form of a process step and ultimately capturing all of the process changes/improvements with EPF and then publish these new process flows into an existing EPF framework currently used by the rest of the organization to govern their entire Product Development Life-cycle.

The Critical Skills/Experience Relevant to this are:
1. Agile Knowledge and Practitioner Skill (Scrum and XP are the dominant practices)
2. Knowledge and Experience with Unified Process (the clients "old" process model)
3. Mature consulting/facilitation skills
4. DATA Role Knowledge (someone who understands how and why Data is provisioned in LARGE complex application development program - by role: DBA, Data Architect, etc.)
5. Skills with EPF and the ability to capture the new process flows and integrate them with the customers existing EPF framework.

We believe this work is approx. 4-6 man weeks of effort.

Location is Manhattan.

All help in finding someone who can help is APPRECIATED!

Brad

Back to the top