[epf-dev] EPF community post states that 'RUP for Small Projects' content has been "donated"?

Dear List,

We're looking to "beef up" OpenUP a bit, primarily to get more model oriented focus into the process as well as a stronger reqs management, change mgmt etc. It would probably be fair to say something a bit closer to "RUP for small projects" would suite us without loosing some of the UPF goodness (e.g. practices, EPF community content too).

We came across the following archived EPF-dev post:

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/epf-dev/msg00525.html

Which states:

>So you're an EPF author, and you need to write a guideline or concept.
>You know that there is some material in RUP that you'd like to copy,
>but unfortunately, that material belongs to IBM.
>
>Good news!  As part of the OpenUP donation, IBM donated small project
>RUP content as source material for authors to use.
>You can download it here:
>http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.epf/additional/?cvsroot=Technology_Project#RUP%204%20small%20projects%20config.zip
>
>This is not a working RUP configuration.  It is intended only as source
>material to be reworked into OpenUP/Basic.

Has anyone got anything more concrete regarding this?

Can anyone point me to or advise me how I validate this assertion?

Thanks,
John

Back to the top