[epf-dev] Contributing with translations

Hello,

I would like to contribute to the translation of the latest version of OpenUP into spanish. But I am having a hard time finding information about this.

I found an OpenUP wiki in spanish (http://epf.eclipse.org/wikis/openupsp/index.htm) but it seems to be an old version of the library, as it says OpenUP/Basic and has a different image in the Introduction page.

I downloaded EPF Composer and the latest OpenUP library. I setup a local Mercurial repository and started translating from the EPF Composer and commiting my progress locally. But it is a very tedious work and I am afraid that it will not be compatible with newer versions of the library or that I could not share it back to the community because I am not using the recommended (?) way of doing it.

Questions:

Is there an easier way of translating than from EPF Composer? for example, is there a file that contains all the text separated from the source code of the library. i mean something like a "language file" that is commonly used if open source PHP programs.

Is there a published wiki for spanish with the latest version of OpenUP to start contributing online?

Where can I find information to help in the translation into spanish of the OpenUP library?

Greetings,

Alberto César Rodríguez Tejeda

Back to the top